Smooth Apple Sauce / Apfelmus in thermomix. All except for topping ingredients into tmx. This simple German Applesauce (also known as Apfelmus) will surely become your go-to quick applesauce recipe! Serve it with your favorite pancakes this weekend!
Great recipe for Smooth Apple Sauce / Apfelmus in thermomix. If using as egg substitute in vegan pastry recipes, you can omit half of the sugar or leave it out completely. Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities Only problem I had was that it was grainy. You can cook Smooth Apple Sauce / Apfelmus in thermomix using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smooth Apple Sauce / Apfelmus in thermomix
- You need 800 g of peeled, quartered sour apples.
- Prepare 10 g of vanilla sugar.
- You need 30 g of light sugar.
- Prepare 10 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60-70 ml of water.
- You need of For topping:.
- Prepare of Crumbled ginger cookies/speculatius.
- It's of or/and.
- It's of Mix of brown sugar & cinnamon.
Don't know if it needed to be pureed more, or used the wrong apple. I am more in favour of a smooth apple sauce. Apfelmus is your basic applesauce and is a typical German accompaniment to roast meats like Remove from heat and put through a food mill for smooth applesauce, or mash with a potato Apfelmus (Applesauce) Variations. Himmel und Erde (German apples and potatoes): German for.
Smooth Apple Sauce / Apfelmus in thermomix step by step
- All except for topping ingredients into tmx.
- Program speed1 temp 100C for 10min.
- 20sec mix at speed 5: now it's relatively chunky and you can taste if consistency is good for you or if you want to add a bit more water.
- For super smooth Apple sauce continue at speed6 for 5sec.
- If enjoying on its own, pour into bowls and 'decorate' with topping or choose your own. Some people love whipped cream on it..
Learn all the secrets for How to Make Applesauce. Can it, freeze it -- leave it unsweetened, or add in some extras to sweeten things up. You'll only need one recipe to teach you everything you need to know! Ob zu Dampfnudeln oder Kartoffelpuffern: Apfelmus ist ein Klassiker in der Apfel-Küche. Und mit dem Thermomix kann es in Rekordzeit zubereitet Für Apfelmus eignen sich säuerliche Apfelsorten wie Boskoop, Cox Orange oder Braeburn.