Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce. Remove from liquid, drain, and smash down with fork. This recipe uses the cinnamon red hot candies which in the past I was chastised for using in "canning and preserving" when I posted on my page. Thanks Miranda for the recipe and photograph.
Bring to a full boil over medium-high heat, stirring just until sugars dissolve. Frank's RedHot XTRA Hot Cayenne. Кайенский перец. Tabasco Sweet & Spicy Pepper Sauce. You can have Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce
- You need 1 dozen of red apples of your choice.
- It's of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It's sticks of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of redhot candies or cinnamon imperials.
TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sweet and Spicy Pepper Sauce. Whether you're craving the classic kick of cayenne, a sweet and spicy fusion, savory heat with a tangy twist or more intense spice, there's a Frank's sauce for whatever you're eating—without a five-alarm fire in your mouth. spicy_redhot: Hot & Spicy. How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Snickerdoodles. How to Make the Best Cacio e Pepe of Your Life.
Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce instructions
- Peel, core and/or cut into 1-2 inch pieces, and boil apples 30-60 mins or until softened..
- Remove from liquid, drain, and smash down with fork..
- Add in cinnamon and sugar and Red Hot Candies. Stir well..
- Stir in 2-4 cinnamon sticks, cover and bake in the oven at 375° or until bubbly around the edges..
- Serve warm or cooled and Enjoy!.
- Or store and/or freeze for later in mason jars or freezer bags. 1 dozen apples should make about 2-3 pint jars each of both sauce and cider..
If you are looking for great home cooking and canning recipes then visit Mom's Cafe Home Cooking. I picked all of the red cayenne peppers to make a test batch of a hot sauce copycat recipe I am creating. Chilli-Saucen. Frank's RedHot is one of the best-selling hot sauces on the market and one of our all-around favorites. She just happened to have some wings and some Frank's RedHot lying around the kitchen. She mixed the hot sauce with butter and the rest is galline (that means chicken) history.