Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce. Put apples and water in Crock-Pot. Mash apples with a potato masher. Crock Pot Applesauce - Homemade apple sauce doesn't get easier than using your slow cooker!!
Crockpot Cinnamon Applesauce - homemade applesauce is super easy to make in your slow cooker, and only requires four simple ingredients! This is the perfect snack or treat, and tastes amazing when it's warm! Crock-Pot Spiced Applesauce is a delicious recipe for making applesauce to can. You can have Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce
- You need 16 of apples.
- Prepare 1 cup of water, more as needed.
- It's of Spices and Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of punkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground clove.
You use different kinds of apples & spices to get the perfect flavor! Preserve fresh autumn apples with this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Spiced Applesauce which you can process in jars for eating all year long. This Crockpot Cinnamon Applesauce recipe makes for a great snack! It's easy to make, high in fiber and loved by all!
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce step by step
- Peel apples.
- Thinly slices and core apples.
- Put apples and water in Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Mash apples with a potato masher.
- Add rest of the ingredients, stir.
- Cook 30 min to incorporate the flavors.
This slow cooker Cinnamon Applesauce recipe makes for a great snack! Are crock pots safe to use? I was wondering if there might be lead in the glaze. This will make your house smell amazing in the fall! I can't have cinnamon but I think it would STILL be good with out it.