Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake. I've been making this vegan applesauce spice cake for years now, and it has never let me down. Just a few turns of a whisk and a spatula create a moist If a bunch of friends or relatives decide to drop by for unexpected company, this is the cake to make. This Moist Spice cake is all things delicious.
This vegan sponge cake can be used as base cake for gateaus or for making frosted cakes like Black forest cake, Pineapple cake and Strawberry cream cake. I am a very picky eater and I love this cake! The entire batch is gone in less than one day and I don't mind making it a few times a Mix oil and sugar; then add applesauce. You can cook Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake
- You need 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- It's 1 of tea baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- You need 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of tea nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- It's 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- You need 2 of flax eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- It's 2 of teas vanilla paste.
Combine dry ingredients and add to applesauce mixture; beat until smooth. I love the simplicity of this cake. It's another great recipe for potlucks because everyone who eats it will be amazed that it's vegan.if you tell them. This Applesauce Cake is one of those recipes that you can make in a hurry with stuff that's presumably sitting in your Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl and whisk in the spices.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.
Applesauce cake, made with applesauce, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, walnuts, and raisins. This easy applesauce cake is a tender spice cake This easy applesauce cake is a tender spice cake that is perfect for fall! When apple season starts, we spend. This spiced apple cake tastes so good straight out of the oven. A warm slice of this loaf beside piping hot coffee or tea… yummmm.