3 ingredient applesauce. Today, Lisi wanted to learn how to make homemade applesauce. Instant Pot Recipes are becoming a staple in my kitchen. Make your own homemade squeezable applesauce pouch for your kids.
Gluten Free + Vegan + Paleo + No Added Sugar. Homemade Applesauce: blog post about homemade applesauce recipe is long pending. Good food starts with good/fresh ingredients. You can cook 3 ingredient applesauce using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient applesauce
- It's 6 of apples any variety.
- You need 1 cup of Apple cider.
- You need Dash of cinnamon (optional).
So if possible try to get organic apples because it is one of the. You can use a potato masher on them if you want smooth applesauce. Luckily applesauce is good for so much more than just snacking. When life leaves you with too much applesauce, add TWO healthy ingredients and make these super FUDGY flourless brownies!
3 ingredient applesauce step by step
- Wash and peel your apples cutting into 1” chunks..
- If you don’t have Apple cider use apple juice! Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat until it boils and then reduce to simmer and cook 15/20 minutes. Mash with a potato masher or put in a blender or food processor..
- Serve warm or chill an hour. Holds in the fridge for up to a week. If you decide not to add raisins I found it freezes well too and can be used in applesauce cakes..
Applesauce Recipe: Applesauce is one of the best things to do with apples! Also, it's trivially easy to make. I'm no expert cook, but this turned out really well and didn't need any actual skill. Homemade cranberry applesauce made with apples, fresh cranberries, lemon juice, sugar, and Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup? Just peel, chop, and boil (or Homemade applesauce is a fall favorite!