You can cook Fried Oreos using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Oreos
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 medium of Egg.
- Prepare 1 packages of oreos (12 pcs).
- Prepare 2 cup of Pancake mix.
- You need 3 cup of oil (it will depend on how deep your frying pan is).
Fried Oreos instructions
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan in low ( Just to prep the oil ).
- In a mixing bowl, put the pancake mix and egg. mix it..
- If the batter is already incorporated put half of the water, then mix it. the batter should be thick, but not too thick. consistency should be like an ice cream starting to melt. (sorry! :) ) put the other half of the water if you think its still lumpy..
- Put the oreos in the batter one by one. Then mix it carefully to cover the oreos..
- You need two Spoons, one for the batter and the other for cooking..
- Set the fire from low to medium.
- Scoop one oreo, then drop it on the deep fryer. Try doing it on the first six. When both sides turned into golden brown, its done. Then repeat on the remaining oreos..
- you can serve it with vanilla ice cream on top or just a dash of chocolate syrup..