" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta. They have a couple of different varieties - ranging from everyday coffee all the way to an Oreo flavored coolatta. Dunkin' donuts introduces new oreo® and chips ahoy!® flavored iced coffees and coolatta® frozen beverages. OREO® and Chips Ahoy!® Coolatta® Frozen Beverages: Cookie flavored Coolatta frozen beverages made with real cookie mix-ins in every sip.
Since they will probably stop making it eventually, I just had to figure a way to make it myself. Dunkin' Donuts is getting rid of their Coffee Coolatta drinks this summer. (iStock). If you're a Dunkin Donuts coffee drinker, prepare to say goodbye to one of the chain's signature drinks. You can have " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta
- You need 16 of Oreo's - crushed with few ones set sdide.
- You need 2 cups of cold strong coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup.
- You need of About 14 ice cubes.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need 7 Tbsp. of sugar.
According to Business Insider, the coffee chain will cut its popular Coffee Coolatta beverage this. Great coffee, donuts, muffins and staff. They have a great rewards." OUR PRODUCTS. But we don't stop at donuts.
" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta instructions
- Add all your ice cubes into the blender. Pour about 1 cup or so of your coffee in to give a liquid base...
- Using ice crush - blend it all together to give it that slushy texture. You do not want to blend all of the coffee and ice together all at once or it will get like cold coffee. Add cream, sugar, chocolate syrup. Stir well to combine..
- Do not add all the coffee at once. Add it gradually to make sure it does not end up to liquid. Blend oreo' s. Add whip cream. Enjoy..
We also serve up smooth, classic coffee, plus a tasty range of baked goods and savoury sandwiches.