deep fried oreos. It's a state-fair and beach-boardwalk favorite that's worth every single calorie. Now, you can make them right at home with those lingering Oreos you have. Deep Fried Oreos Is One Of Our Favorite Treats At The Fair.
Today I got you something special, something so darn tasty that you will find. A Deep Fried Oreo are a deep fried dessert that consist of an oreo which is dipped in batter and deep fried hence it's name. Make your Oreos crunchy, soft, and warm! You can cook deep fried oreos using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of deep fried oreos
- Prepare 2 quart of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 18 oz of package oreos.
Mix flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and egg. Fry the covered oreo in the oil on medium heat until golden brown. As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so.
deep fried oreos instructions
- heat oil to 375°F..
- whisk together egg, milk and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in bowl until smooth. stir in pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. dip cookies into batter one at a time and place in hot frying oil.
- fry 4 to 5 at a time try not to over crowd the deep fryer cook until cookies are golden brown about 2 min drain on paper Rowland before serving.
- you may sprinkle powdered sugar on top and drizzle Hershey chocolate sytup.
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. They're really good, super sweet if you're into that kinda stuff. Whole oreos covered in pancake batter, dropped in a fryer and then dusted in powdered sugar · Deep Fried Oreos is one of our favorite treats at the fair. Now you can make this delicious fried cookie Deep-fried Oreos I had a request from a pregnant friend of mine asking me to make these.