"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs. "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs step by step. Learn from Alexis as she shows us how to make her delicious chicken teriyaki crispy rice noodle bowl! If you want more of Tasty, check out our merch here.
You can cook "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- You need 15 oz of CAN UNSWEETENED PINEAPPLE CHUNKS.
- It's 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of dried mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper cut in 1 inch pcs..
- You need 12 medium of mushrooms.
- You need 18 of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of rice cooked hot.
"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs instructions
- In a large pot, drain pineapple (keeping 1/2 cup of juice), bringing to a boil the 1/2 cup pineapple juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, dry mustard, fresh ground pepper, ground ginger, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- Place chicken in a large shallow dish, pour marinade over the chicken, cover and chill 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, alternating chicken, green peppers,tomatoes, pineapples and mushrooms on skewer sticks, then grill over hot coals until chicken is done turn and baste frequently with marinade..
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Servings 6.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes.
- Total Time: 32 minutes.