JD's Deep Fried OREO. A deep fried Oreo is a dessert or snack consisting of an Oreo which is dipped in batter and deep-fried. It can be served with different toppings or simply with no toppings. See how to deep fry Oreo cookies.
It's a state-fair and beach-boardwalk favorite that's worth every single calorie. Now, you can make them right at home with those lingering Oreos you have (IF that ever happens). Deep Fried Oreos Is One Of Our Favorite Treats At The Fair. You can have JD's Deep Fried OREO using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of JD's Deep Fried OREO
- You need 1 of Oil.
- It's 1 of Pancake Batter.
- You need 6 of Oreo Cookies.
Now You Can Make This Delicious Fried Cookie At Home With This Simple Recipe That Is Sure To Be A Hit At Any Party Or Get Together. A Deep Fried Oreo are a deep fried dessert that consist of an oreo which is dipped in batter and deep fried hence it's name. Mix flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and egg. Fry the covered oreo in the oil on medium heat until golden brown.
JD's Deep Fried OREO step by step
- Prepare your favorite Pancake Batter.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Dip cookie in batter and drop in hot oil.
- Allow to cook about 1 min. on each side until golden brown, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Goes great with Ice Cream! I used the left over pancake batter and made funnel cakes while the oil was still hot..
Everyone's favorite indulgent fair food is quick and easy to make at home. Pancake mix creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty oreo creme center! Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. Make your Oreos crunchy, soft, and warm!