Deep Fried Oreos. It's a state-fair and beach-boardwalk favorite that's worth every single calorie. Now, you can make them right at home with those lingering Oreos you have. Deep Fried Oreos Is One Of Our Favorite Treats At The Fair.
Today I got you something special, something so darn tasty that you will find. A Deep Fried Oreo are a deep fried dessert that consist of an oreo which is dipped in batter and deep fried hence it's name. Make your Oreos crunchy, soft, and warm! You can cook Deep Fried Oreos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- You need 1 cup of Panacake mix.
- It's 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 quart of Oil.
- It's 1 packages of Oreo cookies depending on how many you want to cook you may not use them all I didn't I only cooked 18.
Mix flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and egg. Fry the covered oreo in the oil on medium heat until golden brown. As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so.
Deep Fried Oreos step by step
- Heat about one quart of oil. While waiting on the oil to heat prepare your pancake mix. I used already ready pancake mix just add water. I mixed the water and pancake mix together until it was a thick consistency. I added like a table spoon more to make it thicker, because it seemed a lil thin and that is optional..
- Once the oil is hot dip the Oreos into the pancake mix covering the whole cookie. Lightly drop the cookie in the oil. Depending on the size of the deep fryer or pot you are using, only put 4 to 5 cookies in at once, to prevent from sticking. After about a min flip the cookies. The flipped side should be golden brown once both sides are golden brown (it takes 2 minutes or so to cook both sides). place on a plate lined with paper towel..
- EAT WHILE HOT THEY WILL NOT TASTE GOOD IF SAVED AND EATEN LATER..
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. They're really good, super sweet if you're into that kinda stuff. Whole oreos covered in pancake batter, dropped in a fryer and then dusted in powdered sugar · Deep Fried Oreos is one of our favorite treats at the fair. Now you can make this delicious fried cookie Deep-fried Oreos I had a request from a pregnant friend of mine asking me to make these.