Deep Fried Oreos. It's a state-fair and beach-boardwalk favorite that's worth every single calorie. Now, you can make them right at home with those lingering Oreos you have. Deep Fried Oreos Is One Of Our Favorite Treats At The Fair.
Today I got you something special, something so darn tasty that you will find. A Deep Fried Oreo are a deep fried dessert that consist of an oreo which is dipped in batter and deep fried hence it's name. Make your Oreos crunchy, soft, and warm! You can have Deep Fried Oreos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 packages of creme filled cookies.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of For Deep Fryer.
- You need 2 quart of oil.
Mix flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and egg. Fry the covered oreo in the oil on medium heat until golden brown. As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so.
Deep Fried Oreos step by step
- heat oil to 375° in deep fryer.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain..
- Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. Fry only 4 or 5 at a time to avoid overcrowding the deep fryer..
- Cook until the cookies are golden-brown, about 2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate before serving..
- Suggested: sprinkle with powdered sugar/ drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. They're really good, super sweet if you're into that kinda stuff. Whole oreos covered in pancake batter, dropped in a fryer and then dusted in powdered sugar · Deep Fried Oreos is one of our favorite treats at the fair. Now you can make this delicious fried cookie Deep-fried Oreos I had a request from a pregnant friend of mine asking me to make these.