Deep Fried Oreos. It's a state-fair and beach-boardwalk favorite that's worth every single calorie. Now, you can make them right at home with those lingering Oreos you have. Deep Fried Oreos Is One Of Our Favorite Treats At The Fair.
Today I got you something special, something so darn tasty that you will find. A Deep Fried Oreo are a deep fried dessert that consist of an oreo which is dipped in batter and deep fried hence it's name. Make your Oreos crunchy, soft, and warm! You can cook Deep Fried Oreos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- It's 1 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of 18 ounce package of oreo sandwich cookies.
- Prepare 2 quart of vegetable oil (for frying).
Mix flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and egg. Fry the covered oreo in the oil on medium heat until golden brown. As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so.
Deep Fried Oreos step by step
- Heat 2 quarts of vegetable oil to 375°F.
- Mix milk, egg and 2tsp vegetable oil in a bowl until smooth..
- Add pancake mix to milk mixture and stir til smooth.
- Dip cookies one at a time in batter on both sides and place in frying oil. Make sure not to overcrowd the pot so only fry 3 to 4 at a time..
- Fry each side of the cookie for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookies and dry on paper towels before serving. Cookies can be garnished with powdered sugar.
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. They're really good, super sweet if you're into that kinda stuff. Whole oreos covered in pancake batter, dropped in a fryer and then dusted in powdered sugar · Deep Fried Oreos is one of our favorite treats at the fair. Now you can make this delicious fried cookie Deep-fried Oreos I had a request from a pregnant friend of mine asking me to make these.