County Fair Style Deep Fried Oreos.
You can have County Fair Style Deep Fried Oreos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of County Fair Style Deep Fried Oreos
- It's 1 dozen of Oreo Cookies.
- It's 2 cup of pancake batter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 2 cup of peanut oil (vegetable or canola works too).
- You need 1 of powdered sugar.
County Fair Style Deep Fried Oreos step by step
- Chill oreos in freezer for 5-10 min.
- Prepare pancake batter.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla to pancake batter.
- Heat oil @ 350°.
- Dip oreos into pancake batter and deep fry for 30s-1min on each side..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!!!!!!!.