Spicy Calms with Coriander Sauce.
You can cook Spicy Calms with Coriander Sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Calms with Coriander Sauce
- You need 30 ml of white wine.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 dash of piri-piri sauce.
- It's 1 bunch of fresh coriander ( I use a large handful but its entirely up to you).
- You need 1 kg of clams.
- You need 4 clams of garlic, chopped.
Spicy Calms with Coriander Sauce step by step
- I would advise to soak the calms 3-4 hours in cold water to get rid of any sand left in them and change the water once or twice..
- Place a medium sized pan on a medium heat and add the oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 5 minutes or until brown..
- Add the calms, wine, piri-piri and salt and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Chop the coriander and just before turning the heat off add to the pan and mix it all together..
- Serve with some warm toast..