Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut. How to Make Hotdogs and Sauerkraut Casserole. Add second half of sauerkraut with juice on top of placed hotdogs. Baking dish size depends on how many people you are serving and dogs being used.
By mixing these ingredients together you get a great way to finish off a hot dog. I cook the hotdogs right in the sauerkraut and brine whenever I use sauerkraut. Hot Dog with Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, carrots and chives. You can cook Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut
- You need 2 lb of beef hotdogs use your favorite.
- You need 14 oz of Baverian style sauerkraut the one with caraway seeds in it.
- It's 27 oz of sauerkraut.
- It's 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
This easy recipe shows you how to make inexpensive, real sauerkraut that you and your family can enjoy. I've experimented with lots of different ingredients and I think I add the carrots because I like a little color in my kraut. It does add a titch of sweetness. We go through kraut quickly at our house, so I.
Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut step by step
- Heat oil add the carrots sauté for 4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add both sauerkrauts to carrots in pan. Add hotdogs sauté covered for 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Sauerkraut juice packs a strong flavor, and is unparalleled as a digestive tonic or hangover cure. This entry was posted in Sauerkraut Basic Recipe by Sandor Katz. The fermented foods that cause cancer may be processed hotdogs, pickles and olives and other. Add the butter and saute for another minute, until the water evaporates and the carrots are coated with butter. Sauerkraut goes great with hot dogs, sandwiches and barbecued foods in general.