Sauerkraut, hotdog, egg sandwich. Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through. When hotdogs are done, set aside. fry the sauerkraut. then fry the eggs. The Best Sauerkraut Sandwich Recipes on Yummly
This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs. By mixing these ingredients together you get a great way to finish off a hot dog. Warm tends to be soft and a bit soggy. You can have Sauerkraut, hotdog, egg sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut, hotdog, egg sandwich
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- It's to taste of mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's 4 of hotdogs use your favorite.
- It's 1 cup of sauerkraut.
Sauerkraut has been a staple of my family since my first days that I remember living in downtown Chicago. I eat an egg sandwich every day and sometimes it doesn't have any flavor.how can I make it less bland? ? This sauerkraut has all the flavor and probiotic benefits of a traditional fermented kraut but with less salt. This is a traditional sauerkraut, perfect for adding to hotdogs and sandwiches, as a side with sausages or pierogies, or just straight from the jar.
Sauerkraut, hotdog, egg sandwich step by step
- Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through. Fry them in a pan.
- When hotdogs are done, set aside. fry the sauerkraut. then fry the eggs..
- Add mayonnaise to bread. add two hotdogs, then the sauerkraut, ketchup then the other two hotdogs. top with a slich of bread..
- Cut in half serve. you can share if you like. hope you enjoy!.
I prefer using sauerkraut from the bag rather than the can. I also like to cook my kraut first adding chopped onion caraway seeds and crispy. Photo "Sandwich with sauerkraut , ham and fried eggs" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Dogs Can Eat Sauerkraut (homemade and raw is best). Without additives and preservatives this fermented food is way healthier than regular cabbage!