Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut. Place hot dogs on top of the kraut. Mix a few ingredients together including sauerkraut, relish, caraway seeds, sugar and mustard to make your favorite Chicago-style hot dog topping. This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs.
Add mustard, sauerkraut and selected garnish. Cut hot dogs into small pieces, mix all ingredients in pan and add a little water. God bless have a great week. You can cook Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut
- You need of Meat--------.
- It's 12 ounces of hotdogs, beef.
- Prepare 24 ounces of meatballs see one of my recipe.
- Prepare of Pasta-----------.
- You need As needed of water about 2 quarts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for water.
- It's 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It's 1 tablespoon of salt for pasta.
- It's 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 8 ounces of ziti pasta.
- Prepare of Potato-------------.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes 2-1/2 pound diced.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It's of Other ingredients--------.
- It's 27 ounces of sauerkraut.
Tammie Ollis Paul Ollis Instagram account. Hot dogs and sauerkraut are a classic combination. But add cheese, a bit of onion and celery salt. it takes ordinary hot dogs to a new level. Serve this at a cookout, game night or to a group of hungry teenagers and watch them disappear.
Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut step by step
- Boil the pasta.
- Fry the meatballs and Potatoes add salt, garlic, and pepper. The juices from the meatballs will fry the potatoes. Cover.
- After the meatballs are browned and the potatoes are getting tender add hotdogs and 1 cup of the pasta water. Cover..
- Add sauerkraut when the potatoes are crispy but fork tender. About 15 minutes covered. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add spices to the cooked pasta.
- Mix and add to the mixture let simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Hot dogs and sauerkraut are a classic combination. From meatballs to cake, sauerkraut is a surprisingly tasty ingredient that your kitchen shouldn't be without. According to historical records, sauerkraut was doled out to the laborers working on the Great Wall of China. Sauerkraut goes great with hot dogs, sandwiches and barbecued foods in general. This condiment is a favorite, particularly at social gatherings.