Kielbasa with Sauerkraut. DIRECTIONS Combine with the sauerkraut (undrained and not rinsed), kielbasa and potatoes. Bring to a simmer on the stove top. Instant Pot Kielbasa and Sauerkraut is a delicious one-pot meal.
The Best Kielbasa Sauerkraut Recipes on Yummly Harvest Pork With Apples And Sauerkraut, Sweet And Sour Sauerkraut And Kielbasa, Beer And Brown Sugar Kielbasa & Sauerkraut. Ziti tossed with kielbasa, sauerkraut, onion and bell pepper and spiced with a bit of mustard and cayenne. You can cook Kielbasa with Sauerkraut using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with Sauerkraut
- It's 3 sticks of Polish kielbasa cut into two inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 jar of Polish saurkraut with carrots.
- It's 1/4 pound of sliced sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 pound of sliced wild mushrooms fresh or dried.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Stella Artois hard cider.
Reviews for: Photos of Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut. Transfer to a platter, garnish with. More if you love the Kraut. Carefully add your sauerkraut and water, and stir well.
Kielbasa with Sauerkraut instructions
- In a stock pot add saurkraut with juice tomatoes and mushrooms and lightly warm on medium heat..
- Add had cider and kielbasa..
- Bring to low boil on medium heat then lower to simmer..
- Let simmer 30 minutes..
- Serve as is or with boiled pierogis..
Kielbasa, frequently called Polish sausage, is made from coarsely ground pork seasoned with garlic and stuffed in a thick casing, after which Cooked with sauerkraut and a bottle of good beer and. Kielbasa is a generic term for a European sausage that you can cook with beer and sauerkraut on Traditionally boiled or fried, kielbasa is easily prepared on the stove for a quick entrée that you can. I just bought a couple of lbs of kielbasa and fresh sauerkraut from Eagle Provisions, a Polish deli in Brooklyn. I'm looking for a straightforward, authentic way to prepare them. Sauerkraut and Dumplings is classic European comfort food.