Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers. These are the absolute ultimate hot dog. Do you like hot dogs, mustard, ketchup, cheese, onions, sauerkraut and bacon? Then this is the stuffed hot dog recipe for you!
You can also put the dogs and the kraut in a bun with mustard on top and it is delicous with frys also. The flavor of the dog cooked in the kraut juice.its just to die for, if you love sauerkraut as I do! Mix a few ingredients together including sauerkraut, relish, caraway seeds, sugar and mustard to make your favorite Chicago-style hot dog topping. You can cook Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers
- It's 10 of bun length hotdogs.
- You need As needed of hotdog buns.
- Prepare 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 1 of large pablano pepper.
- Prepare As needed of tomato ketchup.
- You need As needed of yellow prepared mustard.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground smoked paprika.
This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs. By mixing these ingredients together you get a great way to finish off a hot dog. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Hot Dogs with Sauerkraut and Cheese. justapinch.com.
Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay the hotdogs in an oven safe dish.
- Drain the sauerkraut juices in the pan and take some of the sauerkraut and push in between and on the sides of the hotdogs..
- Add black pepper..
- Add the rest of the sauerkraut to the top of the hotdogs. Roast the pepper over an open flame..
- Scrape the blistered skin off. Slice on side all the way down and remove the seeds..
- Roll it up and slice it very thinly..
- Slice any that are too long. Add over the top of the sauerkraut..
- Add the paprika on top and Put into the oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Remove the lid and bake 10-15 minutes more..
- Let rest 7 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- I ate mine two ways I added ketchup and mustard to the bun.
- Added hotdogs..
- Then topped off with the sauerkraut and pepper..
Hot dog with barbecue grilled sausage and fresh vegetables on a light stone or slate table. Hotdog with sauerkraut,cucumber,ketchup,mustard and roasted onions in the side view. Barbecue grilled Hot dog with fr. Fancy grilled hotdog with sauerkraut lettuce and spicy mustard. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.