Whole Wheat Pancakes.
You can have Whole Wheat Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Pancakes
- It's of Dry Ingredients.
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare of Add extra 1/2 cup flour for thicker batter (fluffy pancakes!).
- You need of Oil can be substituted for the applesauce (same amount).
Whole Wheat Pancakes step by step
- Beat eggs, then add applesauce, baking powder, soda, and salt. Mix thoroughly to smooth any clumps..
- Add flour and water to mixture, mixing until incorporated..
- Measure 1/4 cup (for consistent pancakes), and pour the batter on a heated nonstick or greased skillet..
- Enjoy your healthy and hearty pancakes!.