Chicken & Choritzo Calzone. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin.
They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. Several inventors perfected chicken incubators in the late nineteenth century. Dealers started calling kilos "birds" which then evolved into "chicken." Chicken definition is - the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food. You can cook Chicken & Choritzo Calzone using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Choritzo Calzone
- You need of Dough:.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of caster sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fast acting yeast.
- It's of Filling:.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts (cooked &cut into 1/2 inch dice).
- It's 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, diced.
- You need 2 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 4 oz of chorizo or other spicy sausage, diced.
- It's 2 oz of sun dried tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions (salad) chopped.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- It's to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
How to use chicken in a sentence. Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. A common domesticated fowl widely raised for meat and eggs and. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
Chicken & Choritzo Calzone step by step
- Place water and olive oil in pan of bread machine, cover with flour, place salt, sugar and yeast in seperate corners, switch machine to dough setting..
- If you don't have a bread machine, make dough by hand or use packet mix..
- In a bowl mix the filling ingredients (except the tomato puree & parsley) together, lighly beating the egg yolks before adding, season to taste.
- When dough is ready, remove from pan and knock it back gently on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide in half, roll each piece into a circle approximately 12 inches across..
- Preheat oven to 220 C / 425 F, oil a large baking tray.
- Spread the tomato puree over both rounds, leave a 1/2 inch border all round, sprinkle parsley over tomato paste..
- Place 1/2 of the filling on half of each round, dampen border with water, carefully fold in half to cover filling..
- Fold the border gently over your fingers to seal, you can crimp with a fork or use your fingers and the back of a knife..
- Place the calzone on baking tray, brush with olive oil, place in preheated oven..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and risen. Serve with salad and/ or chips (fries).
- You can make 4 or 6 individual calzones (depending on your appetite!).
- You can add mushrooms and /or ham if you like..
Sfc chicken события. chicken meaning, definition, what is chicken: a common farm bird that is kept for its.: Learn more. Chickens are a type of domesticated bird kept as livestock by farmers, and are often found inside pens in the farms of Gielinor. Chickens are one of the weakest enemies in RuneScape, and are often killed by low-level players training their combat skills as they have very low defence and cannot deal. A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion. Chicken, on the other hand, was raised and sometimes eaten by the peasants (they can be raised eating However, back in the day, poulet meant any youngling of a fowl species, not just chicken.