Miso Clam Rice Bowl.
You can have Miso Clam Rice Bowl using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso Clam Rice Bowl
- Prepare 4 of bowls full Warm cooked rice.
- It's 300 grams of with the shells on Manila clams.
- You need 1 stalk of Japanese leek.
- It's of Sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon Soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon MIso.
Miso Clam Rice Bowl instructions
- Steam the clams with sake, and take out the meat inside. (See Steps 6-9 on how to steam clams with sake.).
- Slice the white part of the leek or green onion on the diagonal..
- Add all the simmering ingredients except for the miso and the sliced leek to a pan, and bring to a boil..
- When the leek is cooked through, add the clam meat and heat through briefly. Turn off the heat and dissolve the miso paste..
- Put the rice in bowls, add the clam mixture from step 4 sauce, and it's done..
- How to steam clams in sake (my way).
- Put the clams in a frying pan, pour on some sake, put on a lid and steam cook over low-medium heat..
- If you cook them for too long, the clam meat will shrink, so take the clams out as soon as they open up..
- This is how they look when they are opened..