Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders. Having a lot of money with disregard on how it was accumulated. breaded. Between blackout drunk and needing to go to the hospital. To be so intoxicated that the person looking after.
BREADED — adjective EXAMPLES FROM OTHER ENTRIES ▪ breaded veal EXAMPLES FROM CORPUS ▪ He needs breaded veal cutlets as well. Bread definition is - a usually baked and leavened food made of a mixture whose basic constituent is flour or meal. How to use bread in a sentence. 'The lightly breaded lemon chicken was crisp, tender and well-matched with a refreshingly 'We sat on the sea walls, swinging our legs, and filling our mouths with salty, breaded seafood, as we inhaled the. You can cook Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 5 of Chicken tenders.
- It's 2 tbsp of ＊Panko.
- It's 1 tbsp of ＊Grated cheese.
- You need 1 dash of ＊Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 small of amoun ＊Dried parsley, dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of optional ＊Mixed Spices.
- It's 4 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
Bread is a type of baked food. It is mainly made from dough, which is made mainly from flour and water. Usually, salt and yeast are added. Bread is often baked in an oven.
Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders step by step
- Remove the sinew from the tenders. Cut slits into the meat, spread out, and flatten (as if butterflying them)..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients and coat the chicken..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the chicken..
- They're done..
It can be bought all over the world. Bread can be toasted or used to make sandwiches. Pizza is a food based on bread. UK:*UK and possibly other pronunciationsUK and possibly other pronunciations/ˈbrɛdɪd/. Information and translations of breaded in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.