Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way. Truly crispy fried chicken tenders are a dinnertime staple you're whole family will love. Get all my tips for making that crispy crust you crave, seasoning like a pro (and shortcuts if you don't know how), and fry them. I also use a mesh splatter cover on my skillet - by the way. this way makes great regular ol' Fried chicken too!
You won't believe how I get them so crunchy and crispy just in the oven! Fried Chicken TendersJuicy, tender, marinated chicken dipped in coating and fried until perfectly crispy. The best fried chicken tenders recipe! You can have Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way
- Prepare 2 of large boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- It's 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 of regular sized bottle of Canola oil.
Remove when the chicken becomes a deep golden color and is cooked through. These Spicy Chicken Tenders are ridiculously delicious! Chicken strips marinated in buttermilk and hot sauce, then deep fried for extra crispiness. I mean we could totally just leave it at that, but I guess you're gonna need some sort of recipe right?
Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way step by step
- Get a large pot and fill it about half way with the Canola oil. Set heat to medium..
- Rinse and cut the chicken breasts into strips, to desired thickness. (I find slicing against the grain works pretty well.).
- Fill one plate with the flour, another with the Panko and a bowl with the eggs and milk. Stir the eggs and milk together..
- Dip all the chicken strips into the egg wash, then place into a freezer bag..
- Add the black pepper, seasoned salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper to the bag and shake as much as needed to evenly coat the chicken..
- By the handful, dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg wash again and finally the Panko. Continue this process until all the chicken is breaded..
- Turn up the heat a notch, insure your oil is hot enough and then fry the tenders up. Generally it takes five to ten minutes per batch but use your judgment..
- Serve with honey mustard or BBQ sauce for dipping and a side of garlic fries and green beans. Enjoy!!.
Well, without further ado, let's get. These pan fried naked chicken tenders, however, have changed my mind. Chicken is low key easy to overcook. Chicken tenderloins, in my opinion, are the way to go if you haven't quite mastered cooking chicken. They cook faster and are easier to work with in recipes where chicken needs to be.