Yum Woon Sen (Thai Cellophane Noodle Salad).
You can cook Yum Woon Sen (Thai Cellophane Noodle Salad) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yum Woon Sen (Thai Cellophane Noodle Salad)
- Prepare 40 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It's 50 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 8 of counts Peeled shrimp.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 1/5 of Carrot.
- It's 1/3 of Celery.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- It's 6 of pieces Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Red onion.
- Prepare of A.
- It's 1/2 of Grated garlic.
- It's 1 of pod Chili pepper (sliced).
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Nam pla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
Yum Woon Sen (Thai Cellophane Noodle Salad) instructions
- Julienne or thinly slice the vegetables. Rehydrate the wood year mushroom by soaking it in water, then cut into strips..
- In a sauce pan, boil water and add the ingredients in the following order of shrimp, ground pork, wood ear mushroom, noodles. If you put the meat in a small colander (like the kind you use to dissolve miso for miso soup) it'll be easier to cook..
- Toss Steps 1, 2, and A together. Garnish with cilantro or celery leaves and serve..