Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad. This refreshing Thai cucumber salad recipe tastes just like the restaurant version, and it only takes minutes to make! This light and fresh Thai cucumber salad is one of my warm weather staples. This salad is satisfying all on its own for lunch, thanks to a generous handful of peanuts.
Tossed in a homemade sweet and sour dressing, this tasty spiralized This sassy spiralized salad has refreshing cucumber, carrots, chickpeas, and peppers, and drizzled with a homemade sweet and sour sauce. This Thai Cucumber Salad recipe is a healthy side dish that's easy to make, and full of the most delicious fresh and zesty flavors! Or, who knows, maybe you just happen to be on the search for a new side dish to serve with that favorite stir-fry or noodle dish or fried rice that you make on repeat. You can cook Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad
- Prepare 4 large of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 of Lime, juiced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy Butter, Sun Butter, or Tahini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Toasted Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5-Spice Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Fresh Grated Ginger.
- You need 1 of Cilantro, chopped, to garnish (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, sliced, to garnish (optional).
Sesame Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing, and vibrant in flavor. Because this Sesame Cucumber Salad is still one of my favorite dishes and my favorite way to use up all those delicious and inexpensive summer cucumbers, I had to repost it and give it the proper attention it needs. Everything about this cucumber noodle salad is perfect for hot summer weather, including the cool cucumber noodles made with the Spiralizer (affiliate link), the icy-cold thawed shrimp, and the fact that no cooking is involved. I first made this a few years ago and we loved the slightly spicy Thai flavors in.
Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad instructions
- Peel the cucumbers. Hold a cucumber over a bowl, and peel off thin strips using a vegetable peeler into the bowl. Stop when you get down to the seeds. Continue until all the cucumbers have been peeled..
- Put the peeled cucumbers into a colander over a bowl or sink, and mix in the salt. Let stand for at least 15 min to draw out excess water..
- Mix together the remaining ingredients to make the dressing. The dressing will be very think, but it will thin out once added to the cucumbers as they give off more water. Dress the cucumber noodles when they have finished draining..
How To Make Cucumber Noodles (Salad Recipe) - Learn how to make cucumber noodles! This cucumber noodle salad recipe with tahini sauce is easy, healthy, and refreshing. The flavors in this cucumber & carrot noodle Thai salad are amazing! In a large salad bowl, combine the cooked noodles, cucumber, sprouts, carrot, green onions and mint. Wisk the peanut butter dressing and pour it over the salad.