Thai Rice Noodle Salad. Rice noodles are tossed with fresh basil, cilantro, green onions, ginger, and a soy sauce-based dressing in this fresh Thai-inspired salad. Use linguine, soba noodles, pad Thai-style rice noodles, brown rice noodles or seriously any pasta you have in your pantry. This Thai rice noodle salad is fresh and flavorful and it's simple to make, too.
To serve, sprinkle with fried garlic and serve with crispy pork rind. You can also top the salad with some sliced steak, chicken. This Thai Noodle Salad is the answer! You can have Thai Rice Noodle Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Noodle Salad
- You need 1 cup of boiled glass noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of jullien Bell Peppers.
- It's 1 cup of jullien Mangoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of julliens Raw Mango.
- You need 1 cup of julliens cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt accd.
- Prepare to taste of pepper accd.
- Prepare to taste of jeera powder accd.
- You need as needed of crushed peanuts.
Freshly chopped vegetables, tropical fruit, chewy rice noodles, and a creamy peanut dressing make for an Combining Thai-inspired flavors and ingredients to create a colorful salad is easy! Why not add a tropical spin to a mundane pasta salad to make meal time. Learn how to make our delicious Thai Rice Noodle Salad recipe with our simple and easy to follow step by step preparation and cooking directions. Noodle Salad salad situation (peppers, spinach, carrots) and then tossed it all with stir fried brown rice noodles and a quick and easy punchy Thai-inspired No depressed feelings here.
Thai Rice Noodle Salad step by step
- First cut all vegetables and fruits in julliens in a meanwhile take a hot water add rice noodles soak for 15 mins till it is done Make a dressing till the noodles done..
- In a bowl add soya sauce,garlic,lemon juice,salt and pepper,thai sauce mix all ingredients well and add in to material serve it chilled with crushed peanuts.
Just a happy, back-on-track Thai Noodle Salad with that peanut lime dressing, for the love of all things wonderful. Spoon the noodle mixture into the center. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts and the coriander leaves on top. Garnish the platter with the remaining bean sprouts, the lime slices and the whole scallions. Try this Thai Rice Noodle Salad recipe, or contribute your own.