Pasta With Manila Clams.
You can cook Pasta With Manila Clams using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta With Manila Clams
- You need 300 grams of Pasta.
- It's 350 grams of Manila clams.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- It's 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Dashi stock granules.
- It's 1 dash of each ●Salt and pepper.
- You need 50 ml of Pasta cooking water.
- It's 1 of Green onion or scallion.
Pasta With Manila Clams instructions
- In a frying pan, add olive oil and garlic and cook over low heat until fragrant..
- Add the de-gritted and washed clams..
- Add wine and water..
- Put a lid on (medium heat) and start boiling the pasta..
- When the clams have opened up and steamed, add the ● ingredients..
- Add the pasta cooking water and green onions. Taste and adjust the seasoning. If the clams cook before the pasta, turn the heat off and leave on standby..
- Mix the clams and sauce with the pasta and it's done..