White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix). Yes, you can use any type of red velvet cake mix. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
So, simply use the instructions below to make this red velvet white chocolate chip cookies cake mix recipe. Then, simply substitute either the chopped up vegan white chocolate. Red Velvet Cookies with Cake Mix. You can have White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix)
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of box red velvet cake mix (I used Betty Crocker).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
For this recipe, you'll need Pro Tip: Add in a couple drops of red food coloring to the cookie dough before stirring in the chocolate chips. Some brands are more vibrant in color than others, so I typically add in a little food coloring to make my cookies a brighter. Add Bisquick mix and baking cocoa; beat on low speed until combined. This red velvet cookies recipe is just as delicious as a red velvet cake but takes way less time to bake.
White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix) instructions
- Place cake mix, eggs, oil, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Stir together with a wooden spoon until everything comes together and no dry mix remains..
- Fold in white chocolate chips to incorporate. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge 30 min - 1 hr to chill. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- FOR LARGE COOKIES: Scoop out 2 tbs of dough and gently roll into a ball for each cookie. Arrange 6 balls per baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake one sheet at a time! Place in oven and bake 12-16 minutes or until edges are just beginning to crisp and center is still soft (I like mine a little under done so right at 12 was perfect for me)..
- FOR SMALL COOKIES: Scoop out 1 tbs of dough, form a ball, space out 12 balls per cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes (follow same guidelines as large to determine doneness, again only baking 1 sheet at a time)..
- Remove from oven. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (or, ya know, sneak a couple with a nice cold glass of milk while still warm). Enjoy!.
Red Velvet Cookies - these are perfectly soft and chewy, gorgeously red and dotted with creamy A perfect cookie for Christmas or Valentines! Some may save red velvet for a special occasion, I say Mix in white chocolate chips (note: I mixed in half of the white chocolate chips then set aside the. Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies! Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and The bright cheery red color is appropriate for the holiday but requires less effort than the traditional layered red velvet cake or cupcakes. Perfect White Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch, with crispy edges, a gooey centre and loads of white chocolate chips.