Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies. Cake Mix: These cookies are chocolate chip cookies and birthday cake in one. That's why, for the dry ingredients, we'll use *some* all-purpose flour and Semi-sweet chocolate chips make them taste like regular chocolate chip cookies, while white chocolate chips taste like frosting- a true mix of. If you have a friend or family member who loves chocolate chip cookies, there's no better way to celebrate their birthday than with a delicious chocolate chip cookie birthday cake.
Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! You can have Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies
- Prepare of cookie.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg (room temperature).
- It's 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chips (or mixture or white and semi sweet).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sprinkles.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Chocolate Chip Cookies + Cake in One Easy Dessert! I feel like Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes are part of the core of my childhood.
Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies instructions
- Sift flour, cake mix, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix butter and both sugars until smooth..
- Mix in egg. After blended well mix in the vanilla extract..
- Slowly add in the powder mixture until it's thick like cookie dough. Do not over mix..
- Fold in sprinkles and chocolate chips until evenly mixed..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs. This is necessary for cookies to come out well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll cookie dough (about a tablespoon) to a tall cylinder.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until edges are light brown..
- Let cool for 15mins and enjoy!.
We always had them in my family and we loved them - still do! I knew - without any doubt - that we'd always have a cookie cake for my dad's birthday. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes.