Hot Apple Cider. Nothing beats a mug of hot cider on a cold winter day. Warm your whole body with the delicious drink of hot apple cider. This cold weather warmer can be made spicy or sweet, or you can add other juices to change.
Spiced Hot Apple Cider. to favorites. Strain the cider into a heatproof pitcher or individual mugs. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and whipped cream, if desired. You can cook Hot Apple Cider using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Apple Cider
- It's 1 Gallon of apple juice unfiltered.
- You need 1/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of nutmeg freshly ground.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 of orange large.
- Prepare 4 of cinnamon medium sticks.
- You need 36 of cloves whole.
- You need of rum brandy or.
This easy recipe for Spiked Hot Apple Cider is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Made with cinnamon sticks, star anise, clove, allspice, fresh oranges and a spiced rum to warm you right up! Hot apple cider is one of my favorite holiday recipes. It's basically a New-Year's gathering must in my books.
Hot Apple Cider instructions
- Stick cloves into orange, spreading them out evenly around the orange. Slice the orange four times so some of the juice will come out while it cooks..
- Pour gallon of apple juice into a large pot. Bring to a low boil..
- Add brown sugar, freshly ground nutmeg, ginger powder, cinnamon sticks, and clove-filled orange..
- Simmer for four hours on low heat..
- While serving, pour about a half shot of rum or brandy into each mug before pouring in one cup of cider..
So sweet, fragrant, delicious, cozy, and so, so easy to throw together. Photo about A chalkboard sidewalk sign advertises hot apple cider on an early autumn day outside a. This apple cider hot toddy recipe is light and warming, perfect for the holidays. The quality of ingredients goes a long way here, so be sure to use real, unfiltered apple cider (it should be murky). Instant Pot Hot Apple Cider is the perfect easy drink for fall.