Spiced Hot Apple Cider. I feel like this past week I could barely keep my eyes open. This easy recipe for Spiked Hot Apple Cider is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Made with cinnamon sticks, star anise, clove, allspice, fresh.
Nothing beats a mug of hot cider on a cold winter day. This recipe is great as it calls for fresh apple cider and pure maple syrup. Remove the cider from the heat. You can cook Spiced Hot Apple Cider using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Hot Apple Cider
- It's 8 cup of Fresh apple cider or apple juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of Grated nutmeg.
- You need 4 each of Whole cloves.
- It's 1 of unit Orange, cut in slices.
- It's of garnish.
- Prepare 8 stick of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 cup of Sweetened whipped cream.
Ladle the cider into big cups or mugs, adding a fresh cinnamon stick to each serving if desired. Spiced Hot Apple Cider. to favorites. Hot cider hits the spot on cold afternoons or when you're sitting in front of a blazing fire. Plus, it's easy to make and fills the house with wonderful aromas!
Spiced Hot Apple Cider step by step
- Heat the cider or juice, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and orange slices in a 3 quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Strain the cider into a heatproof pitcher or individual mugs, using a thin holes colander or a veil. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and whipped cream..
Rebecca Brand shows how to make Hot Spiced Apple Cider with ground spices in an economical recipe packed with flavor. This recipe is great for holidays like. Hot spiced apple cider is seriously the ultimate air freshener. This hot apple cider warms you up after an hour or two of kicking around in the fall leaves or picking out that perfect pumpkin or trick-or-treating on a perfectly frosty night when you can see your breath. And for the adults, you can add a perfect.