How About Some Pasta with Manila Clams?.
You can cook How About Some Pasta with Manila Clams? using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How About Some Pasta with Manila Clams?
- You need 2 of servings Pasta.
- It's 300 grams of Asari or Manila clams.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sake.
- It's 1 tsp of Butter (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
How About Some Pasta with Manila Clams? instructions
- Place the butter, olive oil, and garlic in a pan and turn on the heat. When fragrant, add the asari clams and cover with a lid and steam..
- Cook the pasta! Refer to.
- Add the pasta, parsley, salt and pepper to the clams and adjust the seasoning. Add the soy sauce for the aroma at the end..