Chocolate vanilla ice cream cake easy 2 ingredients. Vanilla Ice Cream with Thick Chocolate Shards. Made with Belgian Chocolate Klondike® Triple Chocolate Donut Has Chocolate Cakey Flavor & a Milk Chocolatey Drizzle. Your Chocolate Donut Dreams Will Come True with One Bite of This Triple Chocolate Treat!
Use a spoon to stir the ingredients together until the mixture is thick and smooth. I used homemade vanilla ice cream & I rolled in a mixture of mini-chocolate chips & toffee bits." When I indulge in dessert, it has to be good. This Vanilla Ice Cream is easy, creamy adaptable and oh so delicious! You can have Chocolate vanilla ice cream cake easy 2 ingredients using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate vanilla ice cream cake easy 2 ingredients
- Prepare 1 pound of Whole wheat chocolate tea cake(you can use any)-.
- Prepare of Family pack Vanilla Ice cream-.
- It's 250 gms of Whipped Cream-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Dark chocolate-.
Growing up, we put a lot of effort into making mom's homemade vanilla ice cream. I'm not going to lie, it's good, but it requires several ingredients and hours of hard work before it comes to fruition! Toppings for Chocolate Banana Ice Cream. I've topped the chocolate banana ice cream with homemade chocolate sauce and cocoa nibs.
Chocolate vanilla ice cream cake easy 2 ingredients step by step
- Firstly bake a cake.Actually to start with this recipe you must have a baked cake & Ice cream ready at hand otherwise it takes too long to finalise this dessert..
- Initially I have made a whole wheat chocolate tea cake that I use in this recipe.I had use round baking dish for tea cake & so the final cake is..
- Accordingly the Ice cream that we layered here should be in roundle too.I had searched a lot but failed to get the Ice cream in roundle shaped So ultimately used ice cream that comes in a rectangular carton..
- How to arrange the layers:- 1) Firstly cut two thick layer of chocolate tea cake.Place one of layer on the plate.keep the other one aside..
- 2) Now cut thick layers (same as of tea cake) of ice cream as quickly as you can.Arrange on the top of chocolate cake..
- 3) Once done place another layer of chocolate cake which we have kept aside. Trim the cake and ice cream so that the edges match. Make it as quickly as you can.To prevent the ice cream from melting..
- 4) Keep the plate of cake & ice cream under freezer for 3-4 hours..
- 5)Meanwhile the cake is being freezing.Whip the cream & keep it aside..
- 6)After 3-4 hours take out the ice cream cake from freezer.Now spread the Whipped cream on top & on surroundings.Make it too as quickly as possible.sprinkle the grated chocolate on it's top & on surroundings..
- 7) Freeze it again for 2-3 hours.Once done relish chilled.Unless or until you consumed it fully keep it under freezer as it is not a normal cake rather it's an ice cream cake.😊.
The chocolate sauce couldn't be easier! Just whisk coconut oil (liquid - no problem in the summer), maple syrup and cocoa powder until it's a smooth chocolate sauce. If you are adding in any of the optional extras, do that now. Add Salt: Use salted butter for a hint of salt in the chocolate sauce. Leave Out The Butter And Milk: For a more traditional ganache, leave the butter and milk out and sub in cream.