Easy Ice Cream Cake.
You can cook Easy Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare 1 of Full box of chocolate zingers, unwapped.
- It's 2 cup of Ice cream (I used mint chocolate chip).
- It's 12 of Oreo cookies crushed, and divided.
- You need 2 cup of Whipped topping.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mint extract, optional( if you're using a different kind of ice cream omit this).
Easy Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Place 6 Zingers at the bottom of the pan frosting side up.
- Top with ice cream, then half of the cookie crumbs.
- Place 6 more Zingers on top of that and press down.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Mix whipped topping and mint extract.
- An hour before serving remove from freezer and invert onto serving plate. Frost top and sides with whipped cream, then the rest of the crushed cookies return to freezer until ready to serve.