Chicken Hot-And-Sour Soup.
You can have Chicken Hot-And-Sour Soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Hot-And-Sour Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chicken.
- It's 1/4 cup of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of cabbage.
- It's 2 tbsp of capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of carrot.
- It's 1 tbsp of spring onion greens.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of stock.
- It's 1 cup of water.
Chicken Hot-And-Sour Soup step by step
- Boil chicken with salt & pepper. Shred & keep aside. Keep the stock..
- Finely chop all vegetables Heat oil in a saucepan add garlic, ginger & onions. Cook till onions become soft..
- Add all the veggies & chicken& saute for a minute only. Add water & stock. When boils simmer & add soya sauce & chilli sauce. Mix all well..
- Add cornflour slurry. Add pepper powder & salt. Mix well & let it cook on simmer for 5-7 minutes. Last add vinegar & mix. Serve hot. (You can also add mushrooms & green beans with the veggies).