Chicken Hot and Sour Soup.
You can have Chicken Hot and Sour Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Hot and Sour Soup
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- It's 1 of Carrot grated.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cabbage grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Red chilli paste or as per taste.
- It's 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare as required of Cornflour slurry (Mixed with water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
Chicken Hot and Sour Soup instructions
- Take a pan and add some water. Let it boil then add chicken to it..
- Let it boil completely. After it is done remove the chicken and cut it into small pieces.
- Keep the stock in the bowl and add soya sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar and red chilli paste. Mix it properly and keep it aside.
- Now take another pan. Keep it on slow flame and add butter in it. Add ginger garlic paste and then add cabbage and carrot in it. Cook until it is cooked properly.
- Add the chicken stock and mix it well with vegetables. Add salt and sugar in it. Now add chicken pieces in it. Let it cook properly in medium flame..
- After 10 mins add cornflour slurry in it and keep.mixing until it thickens..
- Take one egg and add it on the top. Mix properly. Add some butter to it and serve hot.