Chicken Hot and Sour Soup.
You can cook Chicken Hot and Sour Soup using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Hot and Sour Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- It's 2 tbsp of beans chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capsicum chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded boiled chicken with stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped white bulbs of spring onions.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of hot and sweet tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajinomoto.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
Chicken Hot and Sour Soup instructions
- Pressure cook boneless chicken cubes with 1/2 cup water and little salt upto 2 whistles.Cool and shred chicken into small pieces.Heat butter in a pan and add minced garlic.After tossing to light brown,add grated ginger. Toss and add other vegetables.Add water and chicken stock alongwith shredded chicken..
- Add grated carrot and finely chopped spring onion.Mix salt,pepper,ajinomoto,soya sauce,red chilli sauce,tomato hot and sweet sauce and vinegar.Boil for 5 minutes and add cornflour slurry to thicken the soup. A beaten egg may be drizzled over soup and given a boil.Then switch off flame but it is optional. Garnish with chopped cilantro and immediately serve piping hot a bowl of hot and sour chicken soup..