Hot and sour Chicken soup. Delicious hot and sour soup does not need to be complicated. This easy chicken version is ready in about half an hour. My husband is a chef, and he said that this was fantastic!
The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft Use scallop or shrimps in place of meat for the seafood version, make a chicken hot and sour soup or omit the meat if you prefer it to be vegetarian. Savoury, spicy, sour and hearty, Hot and Sour Soup is completely addictive! You can cook Hot and sour Chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and sour Chicken soup
- You need 3 Cups of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 number of carrot Grated.
- You need 1 number of Green bell pepper.
- You need 1 number of Beans.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 numbers of green chilli Chopped.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Corn flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of chicken Minced.
- It's 1 number of Egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chopped ginger.
This recipe stacks up to the best Chinese restaurants. Chicken - I like to have a bit of protein in my Hot and Sour Soup, plus it's poached in the broth so it adds flavour. But this is optional - there's plenty of stuff in this soup. Learn how to make hot n sour chicken soup recipe at home.
Hot and sour Chicken soup step by step
- ChiHeat the pan and add chicken stock.
- Add the chopped ginger and vegetables into it.
- Then add minced chicken to it.
- Add mixture of soya sauce,vinegar and chopped green chilli in to it.
- When it boils,add corn flour to concentrate it.
- When the mixture turns soup texture, add one well beaten egg and stir well.
- Add coriander leaves if desirable.
- Serve hot!.
This is a very easy recipe to make. This is also a healthy soup recipe for dinner. This soup is loaded with shiitake mushrooms, carrots, tofu and chicken. And it's incredibly easy to make. Just simmer them a little bit longer.