Chickpea & Spinach Curry. Перевод слова chickpea, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция beef and chickpea soup — суп из говядины и нута. Формы слова. noun ед. ч.(singular): chickpea мн. ч. Want to know what to do with chickpeas? Here are our top recipes to use canned chickpeas, tagines, chickpea stews and hummus. Перевод контекст "chickpea" c английский на русский от Reverso Context: I would have preferred a chickpea or a cherry tomato.
You can eat canned chickpeas straight out of the can! Just be sure to rinse them off before chowing down to wash out excess sodium! Chickpea is the common name for an annual plant, Cicer arietinum, of the Fabaceae (or Leguminosae) family that is widely cultivated for its typically yellow-brown, pea-like seeds. You can cook Chickpea & Spinach Curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpea & Spinach Curry
- Prepare 50 g of curry paste.
- You need 8 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of x 50g sachet coconut creamed.
- You need 500 ml of hot water.
- It's 200 g of frozen diced onions.
- Prepare 200 g of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas drained.
The name also is used for these edible seeds, which form in short pods and are popular in various cuisines. Chickpeas have been pulverized into humble hummus for too long. Chickpeas are a small legume popular in Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Indian cookery. They are usually sold pre-cooked in cans, or dried; the latter must be soaked before cooking.
Chickpea & Spinach Curry step by step
- Add the coconut oil to a pan and allow to melt.
- Add the curry paste, creamed coconut and half of the water to the pan and mix together into a smooth paste.
- If it's easier you can add the ingredients above together and then blitz in a blender. Once smooth then add back to the pan.
- Add more of the water a little at a time to your required consistency and bring to boil.
- Add the onions and spinach to the pan and allow to cook.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook until ready to serve.
- Serve with rice.
Chickpea, annual plant of the pea family (Fabaceae), widely grown for its nutritious seeds. Chickpeas are an important food plant in India, Africa, and Central and South America. The chickpea (Cicer arietinum) (also ceci bean, garbanzo bean, chana, sanagalu Indian pea, Bengal gram) is a legume of the family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. Today, chickpeas are popular among all parts of the world, more so in North Africa, Spain, and India, where the chickpea is a staple for India's largely vegetarian cuisine. Chickpeas, or garbanzo beans, are rich in nutrients and may provide a range of health benefits.