Chickpea spinach curry. Chickpea spinach curry is tastier and healthier than any take-away, at a fraction of the price, and is also impressive enough to serve if entertaining, with some crispy cauliflower pakora as a starter. These super fast Curried Chickpeas with spinach are packed with flavor and nutrients, vegan, gluten-free, and filling! Heat the curry paste in a large non-stick frying pan.
This recipe is awesome for making in bulk, for a crowd. A quick delicious Indian-style curry with spinach, chickpeas, onions, and/or whatever veggies you have. I have added cauliflower, potatoes, and sweet potatoes to this recipe in the past. You can have Chickpea spinach curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpea spinach curry
- You need 2 cup of boiled chickpea.
- Prepare 1 Cup of spinach softened (raw 400 GM approx).
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd.
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 of medium onions diced.
- It's 1 tbsp of flour.
- It's To taste of salt.
- It's To taste of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 TSP of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 TSP of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tSP of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 TSP of cumin powder.
- It's 1/4 TSP of nutmeg.
This easy vegan chickpea and spinach curry in a creamy tomato sauce is quick to make and so delicious! With a homemade tomato curry paste which is well spiced (you can adjust the heat) and. Sweet potato and chickpea curry from the oh she glows cookbook. This Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry was so delicious and.
Chickpea spinach curry instructions
- Add coconut oil to a deep pan over medium-high heat..
- Add onions, tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the pan, and stir. Reduce heat to medium and cook until tomatoes release juices and onions soften, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in chickpeas, garlic, curry powder, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper until combined. Add spinach, coconut milk, and flour, and stir again. Bring the curry to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove curry from heat, top with lime juice, and serve over rice..
Chickpea Spinach Curry Chickpea Spinach curry is a tasty, healthy, vegan, and fulfilling recipe for everyone. This yummy recipe is full of protein, iron. This is the perfect dish for when you don't have much time and fancy something comforting. Lots of fresh spinach brings the green to this chickpea dish, and curry livens up the flavor. Serve with warm pitas or over basmati rice.