Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams.
You can cook Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams
- Prepare 500 grams of Shijimi clams (basket or freshwater clams).
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cloves Garlic.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 stalk of Japanese leek.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams step by step
- Soak the clams in saltwater approximately the same salt content as the ocean. Mince the garlic, ginger and leek..
- In a pan with oil, add the garlic, ginger, leek (reserve some for garnishing) and stir fry until fragrant..
- Add the clams, stir fry briskly and sprinkle with sake. Cover with a lid and steam-cook. When the clams open up, add soy sauce and oyster sauce and mix quickly..
- Drizzle sesame oil at the end, and it's done. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with the reserved leek and serve!.