Spicy Jalapeño Hummus. Spicy Jalapeño Hummus - Healthy Green Mezze Recipe. That's why a fusion dish like Spicy Jalapeño Hummus isn't really so surprising. Homemade spicy hummus, made with jalapeno peppers, is a flavorful twist on traditional hummus View image.
I'm completely bonkers for this fiery and flavorful hummus and can't wait for you to try it! One jalapeño if you like a little tingle on your tongue. I never would have thought about adding jalapeños and limes to hummus if a friend hadn't discovered this dip at our. You can have Spicy Jalapeño Hummus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Jalapeño Hummus
- It's 3 (14.5 ounce) of can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Red hot wings sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of jalapeños, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of plus 1 table spoon tahini (Sesame paste).
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It's of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's of (Optional) 1 loaf pita bread.
Spicy jalapeño peppers pickled to perfection give Sabra Jalapeño Hummus a fiery flavor with just the right amount of heat. The perfect spicy snack to feed a crowd! Let me start out with a joke that I told Trevor the other day. Me: Trevor, what does a nosey jalapeño do?
Spicy Jalapeño Hummus instructions
- And the chickpeas into a food processor..
- Then add the garlic, cumin, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt..
- Add jalapeños, hot sauce, and tahini..
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth and combined. Add up to 1/2 of water if not right texture..
- Place on pita bread if desired..
This is a creative alternative to your everyday hummus. It has a spicy Mexican flare with fresh jalapeno and cilantro. I eliminated the tahini to avoid any. For some hummus with some kick, try jalapeno hummus! Whip up a bowl and serve with pita chips For some hummus with some kick, try jalapeno hummus.