Jalapeno hummus. Garbanzo beans, jalapeno peppers, garlic, cumin, and tahini combine to make this spicy hummus recipe View image. Jalapeno Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Spicy Jalapeño Hummus - Healthy Green Mezze Recipe.
It is one of those guilt-free snack foods that tastes amazing and somehow sneaks in. This Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus recipe is smooth, silky and has just the right amount of heat. Transfer the hummus to a bowl. You can have Jalapeno hummus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno hummus
- It's 2 cans of garbanzo beans rinsed and drained.
- It's 2 of jalapeno peppers roughly chopped remove seeds for less heat.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro, stems cut off.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare of sesame oil, I started with 3/4 cup, add more to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water, if it is too thick add more.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced and zest.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika, more to taste.
- It's to taste of kosher salt.
The perfect spicy snack to feed a crowd! Hey guys, today I'm going to share my wife's awesome cilantro jalapeño hummus recipe made in my grown-up new Blendtec blender! This EASY, spicy Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Recipe without Tahini is going to be your new favorite snack or sandwich spread! For some hummus with some kick, try jalapeno hummus.
Jalapeno hummus step by step
- Throw everything into blender, puree until smooth.
- Adjust your seasonings, and add more water, and oil if too thick 0.
- Garnish with jalapeno slices, chopped cilantro, drizzle of sesame oil, and smoked paprika.
- Serve with pita chips.
- Don't forget the strawberry jalapeno margarita.
- Keep the heat going!.
If you're looking for heat, leave the seeds in, otherwise, remove them for a milder kick start to your next party or get-together. This jalapeño cilantro hummus is the perfect appetizer for holiday parties or for weekday afternoon snacking! The jalapeños hit first, then came the cooling lime just when the heat of the peppers almost seemed too much. The nuttiness of the chickpeas and the creamy texture of the hummus made the perfect. This creamy, low-fat jalapeno hummus has a killer kick, thanks to hot jalapeno pepper, and a Killer Jalapeño Hummus.