Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza. White pizza is arguably the unhealthiest pizza there is. Not if you're making it with cauliflower crust though. Low carb, gluten-free and with a solid two servings of vegetables, cauliflower crust white pizza is pretty darn healthy.
Drain and let cool enough to touch. Using a clean kitchen towel or. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated cauliflower into a "crust." Once the crust mixture was perfect, I still wanted to make sure the cauliflower dried out throughly in the oven, which meant figuring out the proper baking temperature. You can have Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 each of Free Range Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Grain Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of Topping.
- It's 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cooked Spinach.
- It's 1/4 cup of Romano Cheese.
- Prepare 1 handful of Sun-Dried Tomatoes chopped or puréed.
A crisp crust topped with an easy, creamy blend of cheese and herbs, and garnished with green spinach, makes a delicious and pretty pizza. Unlike most Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, this one doesn't rely on dairy for binding. Choose your favorite toppings to customize this pizza, using a dairy-free alternative cheese, if. Low Carb, Gluten Free, Cauliflower Pizza Crust, Made with Cauliflower, Mozzarella Cheee and Arugula.
Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper greased with olive oil.
- In a food processor, rice the cauliflower florets. Then microwave for 8 minutes in a safe bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a tea towel and twist it to get as much moisture out as possible, it needs to be dry or you'll get a mushy dough.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg mozzarella, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Press the mixture onto the baking sheet to shape a pizza or shape 6 smaller personal pizzas and bake for 15 min or until golden brown.
- After pulling it out, let it cool for 5 minutes and the scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese, spinach and Romano. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- In the picture you'll see a pesto spread, you can find this in my recipes and it tastes very good on this pizza.
Amazingly, they were still good enough to make this pizza with. Cauliflower has the disadvantage of being white. Cauliflower-Crusted Spinach Feta Pie. by MyFitnessPal's Recipes. Naturally gluten-free, cauliflower makes a great alternative to flour-and-butter crusts and adds even more veggie Whisk the remaining egg whites and the whole eggs in a large bowl. Wring the water from the spinach and.