Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
You can cook Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- It's 1 of cauliflower head.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of pizza toppings!.
Cauliflower Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Grate cauliflower head until you have the desired amount (I prefer to use only the florets so that gives me less cauliflower to work with).
- Microwave the grated cauliflower for 7-8 min or until warm. Let cool.
- Whisk egg and add 1/2 cup mozzarella, the parmesan, and spices. Combine with cauliflower once cool..
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and oil with cooking spray..
- Create 10" pizza dough and cook for 10 min..
- Remove from oven and add toppings of choice. Cook for 10 min..
- For crispier crust broil for 5 min then remove, let cool, and serve..