Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza. This cauliflower pizza crust is a healthy veggie-packed recipe that is naturally gluten-free and grain-free. It's perfect for people who still want to eat their I've been making this cauliflower pizza crust for years, and there are a number of ways you can make it, but the easiest method is by starting with. A simple and secretly healthy cauliflower pizza crust recipe that's so surprisingly delicious, you'd never guess it could possibly be so good for you!
Well today we're going to tell you just that ;p And thank you very much JOETZ voor the recipe! Sorry but Cauliflower Pizza Crusts Might Not Be That Healthy. Remember a few years ago, when your Paleo-eating, Crossfit-obsessed friends invited you over for cauliflower crust pizza? You can cook Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- You need 2 cups of riced cauliflower.
- You need 1-1/3 cup of reduced fat shredded mozzarella, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of no sugar added tomato sauce.
- Prepare 10 slices of turkey pepperoni.
And as you forced a smile through one damp, flavorless mouthful after another, you thought this will never catch on. Make pizza healthy with this low-carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe. The thing that makes this pizza so unique is that the crust is made out of cauliflower — yes, the vegetable! I honestly can't remember when or where I first saw the idea for cauliflower pizza.
Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place riced cauliflower in microwave safe dish, uncovered. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool, then mic in 1/3 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, egg, and salt..
- Form cauliflower mixture into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick, into a parchment-lined baking sheet or pizza pan..
- Bake until edges are browned, about 20 minutes..
- Top crust with tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, and pepperoni..
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes..
There's a healthy-sounding trend in the supermarket: pizza crustsmade of cauliflower. This Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is deliciously cheesy, sturdy enough to pile with toppings, and perfect for anyone eating low carb! But I digress, this low carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is actually so good! It tastes a bit cheesy and a bit cauliflower-y (though you really don't taste the. Pizza is loaded with cheese and bread, so eating pizza is not very health conscious.