Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Find Best Recipes That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension. Finding Your Next Delicious Meal Has Never Been So Easy! Find Deals on Cauliflower Pizza Crust Low Carb in Bread & Pastries on Amazon.
Low carb cauliflower pizza crust naturally comes to mind! I've been working on this easy cauliflower pizza crust recipe for a while. And I'm happy to say, I did find an option for a no-squeeze cauliflower pizza crust that works. You can cook Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried origano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It's of Topping.
- You need 2 cups of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of chorizo sausage slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of fried mushrooms.
- It's 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried origano.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Though cauliflower is a low-carb vegetable, not all cauliflower crust pizzas are keto-friendly. In fact, most store-bought products and restaurant-made cauliflower crusts have around the same amount of net carbs as traditional flour-based pizza. Cauliflower: We'll use a whole head of cauliflower to make this naturally gluten-free pizza crust!; Eggs: Eggs will act like the glue holding our pizza crust together.; Cheese: Cheese not only adds flavor, but helps to make the crust sturdy.; Seasoning: Finish it off with a few pinches of seasoning. I keep it simple with salt, oregano, and garlic.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut cauliflower head into florets, wash and then dry to remove excess water. Transfer to a food processor and pulse till finely ground, should yield 2 to 3 cups. Transfer to a microwave safe bowl, cover loosely then cook for 5 minutes on high, stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Mixture should be dry else wrap in a dish cloth and squeeze out the excess water..
- To make cauliflower crust transfer 3 cups into a large large bowl, leave to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in eggs, mozzarella, cheddar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover the bottom of a 43 x 29 cm baking tray with parchment paper, then brush with olive oil. Transfer the mixture to the center of the baking sheet then spread out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown anound the edges..
- Add the desired toppings and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from baking sheet and place on cutting board to serve..
Luckily, we have the perfect answer for you: cauliflower pizza crust. Made without flour, a cauliflower-based crust is gluten free and has only a fraction of the calories and carbs of regular crust. While a ton of grocery stores now carry cauliflower pizzas and pizza crust (even Costco has a version), they're often more expensive than regular. How to best enjoy this veggie-centric crust? Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.