Vickys Garlic & Rosemary Roast Pork, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Garlic & Rosemary Roast Pork, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Garlic & Rosemary Roast Pork, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 700 grams of boneless pork loin joint.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of low-sodium salt.
Vickys Garlic & Rosemary Roast Pork, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Start this first thing in the morning to let the meat marinate before cooking.
- Mix the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together and really press down with the back of a spoon while mixing so you form a thick paste.
- Use a sharp knife to poke slits all over the pork joint.
- Rub the pork with the garlic and rosemary paste. Really rub it in all over so it gets inside all of those slits you made.
- Wrap the joint in clingfilm and let marinate for 4 hours or overnight on the fridge. Let it sit out at room temperature for 20 minutes before roasting.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 210C / 425°F and line a roasting tray with foil.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes at that high temperature.
- After the 30 minutes is up, turn the oven down to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and roast for a further 45 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serve with roast potatoes, carrots etc and the roasting juices poured over.